Welcome to the Drawball Wiki
To provide a central repository of all drawball knowledge
To help provide better resources and organization for large projects.
- Tools -- Find tools to help you cover more ground with your ink
- Participating in a Project -- How to be effective during a project
- Organizing a Project -- How to plan a successful project
- Factions -- Learn who the big players in drawball are
- Videos -- Time-lapse videos of drawball
- Chat -- Learn more about the chat
- Ink -- How ink works, how to make ink work for you
- Gallery -- A showcase of some of the more impressive things created on drawball
- Chaos Ball -- Main page for the new Chaos Ball
Want to add or change something in this wiki? You can email your proposed changes to email@example.com, ask TangaFroxa, HDF or FrereDePute directly in the drawball chat or send a private message to http://www.jeuxvideo.com/messages-prives/nouveau.php?all_dest=tangafroxa;FrereDePute;Aponymous if you have a jeuxvideo.com account (fastest way).
October 25th 2015
People from 15-18 have done an amazing hapoel smiley over chaos. Dédi à Mantala, nout et lefdpquiessaiedetrooler.
July 9th 2015
Wiki is back.
September 1st 2011
New details on the Current Events page regarding the upcoming Luna project.
August 31th 2011
- Identified the Jamaican athlete as [Usain Bolt]
August 29th 2011
- The [Strike Witches] did a great job with their logo.
- Still attempting to identify the Jamaican athlete
August 22nd 2011
- New pony project for Friday September 2nd.
August 20th 2011
- Projectavia was a brief success and then quickly destroyed.
- Korea and Japan / VIP are now locked in a bitter battle
August 18th 2011
- South Korea invades drawball and steam-rolls over the whole ball with no problems. Added South Korea to the list of Major Players on the Factions page.
- Projectavia has been finalized.
August 16th 2011
Poland is vying to become a drawball super-power. In addition to Poland's usual red and white onslaught, this evening's Mona Lisa is brought to us by a very talented Pole.